Sign in to follow this  
pdxillini

Michigan @ Illinois

Demetri is already upsetting me! I have seen him make 2 weak cuts, and not go after a lose ball rebound. Then on defense he jogged after his man, and when a shot was fired up, didnt box out or go after the ball.

Why the heck does Mccamey not drive every freaking play like that. My goodness, he would be unstoppable if he would drive to the lane and either take it up strong or dish it. As long as he doesnt try and go airborne and then make the pass..

We look sloppy

i like mccamey looking to get to the rim but it would be nice of he did some other things. by other things i mean anything.

brock and legion just sat there and let gibson go right to the basket.

this team needs to wake the eff up.

Another nitwit turnover by Frazier and piss poor rebounding and defense by the Illini.

Is Davis the only person who played defense last possession?

This is an ugly first half.

I hope Bruce can spark them by breaking something in the locker room at half time.

Did half the team stay out until 5 am last night? We are sure playing like it.

This is absolutely putrid. Our spacing on offense is horrible. Our defense is horrible, particularly on rebounding. And our two guards Frazier and McCamey have apparently inserted their heads up each others' anuses because I've never seen two bigger idiots on a college basketball court.