Sign in to follow this  
Mike Davis' Undershirt

Illinois vs. Chicago State

ugh ugh ugh - sloppy play by the team...........gosh i am getting nervous about the mizzou game

Don't be. This is going to be a garbage game and we'll still win by 20. Should be good for morale. I assume the team knows this isn't much competition.

i don't love the 11 TOs, but let's remember that this is their 3rd game in 5 days. i can cut them a little slack for a little sloppiness. plus, CSU isn't much of a challenge, so don't begrudge the boys a little fun.

Can they at least pretend like they feel like playing ball tonight?

the sad thing is that because either btn.com stinks or my wireless just doesn't handle streaming well, i have the wonderful choice of watching game tracker. the upside is that i *think* this is the last time this season i have to suffer like this.

ugh. you know? put the frickin game on tv.

This is a game of runs. Chicago State went on a 2-0 run to begin the game, then we finished the half with a 41-24 run.

I just hope none of the players gets the runs during the game.

the sad thing is that because either btn.com stinks or my wireless just doesn't handle streaming well, i have the wonderful choice of watching game tracker. the upside is that i *think* this is the last time this season i have to suffer like this.

It took about ten tries to get the game on one of the computers here. And only after the ROTEL commercial, never after the car commercial.

Well, Chicago State is (according to kenpom) the worst team we've played this season thus far. Our focus has kinda looked like that. However, we are up by 15.

Dude..they're up by 17 at half....they're pretending quite enough for my liking.

9-pt game.

They're not "having fun", they're playing passive and lazy against a team they should be able to name their score against. Time for them to wake up.

9-pt game.

They're not "having fun", they're playing passive and lazy against a team they should be able to name their score against. Time for them to wake up.

Uhh...because it's a 9 point game now doesn't change the halftime score.

They're playing fine right now. Chicago State got hot a bit at the beginning of the second half.

No need to get in a huff. Call me when the lead is down to five, and I'll get on board with ya.

Mike Davis, Semrau, come in, and McCamey leaves (Brock), and we immediately start playing more active ball.

IMO the lineup is going to be:

McCamey

Frazier

Legion

Davis

Semrau

But only on nights where McCamey's willing/able to assert himself.