Sign in to follow this  
Brumby

Illinois vs. Louisiana - Lafayette

LL's first drive making our defense look like swiss cheese.

Got the game in HD on Dish Network in Chicago - maybe our D looks better in SD????

:D

On channel 692 in SD on Comcast in Chicago. Northwestern / SIU got the main game and HD :cuss

Josh Brent is playing, which allows Will Davis to move to the end, but the defense is swiss cheese right now.

Nice hit by Vontae, but I think that play will be reviewed.

Ground caused the fumble it looked like when he put his hand (with the ball) out to brace the fall. Doesn't seem like they're review though.

Josh Brent is playing, which allows Will Davis to move to the end, but the defense is swiss cheese right now.

Nice hit by Vontae, but I think that play will be reviewed.

Nice read by Deufrene on that run. It looked like they wanted that play to go outside to the right, but Dufrene saw the giant hole in the middle and made the cut back.

Nice kick by Eller there, but I wonder what distance he can kick with his foot without a large wind at his back. I think 47 may be too far right now.

Also, you need three yards, why not run an out or an in with Benn to get him open instead of running the ball with him in the backfield?

nice kick by eller. interesting that this week eller is on kickoffs as well. i wonder if that is due to MC's inconsistency last week that was discussed on the board.

good day so far for the kid. 1st 2 KOs through the back of the endzone, and a 51 yd FG.

On channel 692 in SD on Comcast in Chicago. Northwestern / SIU got the main game and HD :lol:

Springfield Illinois does not have the Illini game.

You'd think Comcast would be smart enough to move away from the main game and put on the game of greater regional interest, but Comcast is a group of #$%&@!ing idiots so I'm on the radio it appears.

Springfield Illinois does not have the Illini game.

You'd think Comcast would be smart enough to move away from the main game and put on the game of greater regional interest, but Comcast is a group of #$%&@!ing idiots so I'm on the radio it appears.

No Illinois game on TV in C_U either. Absolutely inexcuseable.

No Illinois game on TV in C_U either. Absolutely inexcuseable.

if only we had some local media to do a big story on this travesty

ECIMEZ!

hard to argue with that right now. it's maddening...we have some great players. it has to be the schemes, right?

Are the players great? I haven't seen much from any of them. I would assume it is some of both. Vontae is the only person in the defensive secondary thats looks worth a damn.

The Illini finally got a push from the defensive line once they got it to goal to go. Not surprisingly, once they did get that push, they stopped the run, and held them to a field goal.