Sign in to follow this  
murphstahoe

USF

*Crouch needs to be able to throw as I foresee USF stacking the box (he he, stacking the box). Skeptical.

*Need to win the turnover battle decisively. D/ST need to score a TD.

*See problems with the D getting off the field and wearing down.

Don't see youth faring well on the road. Hope I am wrong. I-L-L!

*Crouch needs to be able to throw as I foresee USF stacking the box (he he, stacking the box). Skeptical.

*Need to win the turnover battle decisively. D/ST need to score a TD.

*See problems with the D getting off the field and wearing down.

Don't see youth faring well on the road. Hope I am wrong. I-L-L!

This is a really good chance for Illinois to make some noise/a statement on national TV and in front of a lot of HS programs in Florida. Most of the programs in the area will be there it appears. Either way it's great for exposure amongst those recruits.

Do I think we'll win? Probably not, but I'll be rooting we do! Go Illini!

This is a really good chance for Illinois to make some noise/a statement on national TV and in front of a lot of HS programs in Florida. Most of the programs in the area will be there it appears. Either way it's great for exposure amongst those recruits.

Do we known if any of the Florida area recruits will be at the game?

Do we known if any of the Florida area recruits will be at the game?

Well according to Charlie Strong, he invited all the area HS programs to the game. I'd assume like he did that most of the HS games were gonna be cancelled.

Well according to Charlie Strong, he invited all the area HS programs to the game. I'd assume like he did that most of the HS games were gonna be cancelled.

I know some schools in Jacksonville might open next week, and they didn't take the hit Tampa did, I think it's a safe bet that most schools in the state are still closed. It's cool that they invited all the HS kids and first responders, hopefully they get a good turnout.

The I-4 corridor (Tampa-Orlando-Daytona) still has schools closed this week, but is functioning pretty well overall. I'm one of a few hundred thousand that still don't have power, but more gas stations are opening back up every day and shelves are stocked at grocery stores.

It's the Southernmost part of the state, and of course The Keys, that really got slammed and have people who lives got ruined.

The I-4 corridor (Tampa-Orlando-Daytona) still has schools closed this week, but is functioning pretty well overall. I'm one of a few hundred thousand that still don't have power, but more gas stations are opening back up every day and shelves are stocked at grocery stores.

It's the Southernmost part of the state, and of course The Keys, that really got slammed and have people who lives got ruined.

Are there any schools in the state open before next week? That storm was enormous.

I chug a beer every time the Illini block a kick and run the ball up the middle. I am going to be really drunk tonight.