Sign in to follow this  
ILMAN

This coaching staff is impressive

Antigua is charismatic af. And seems to come off sincere as well. Chin gives off the sense that he's liked in Chicago, but almost like a little brother that isn't taken seriously. Hope I misread, and he kills it.

http://www.news-gazette.com/sports/illini-sports/mens-basketball/2017-05-02/antigua-brings-presence-illini-coaching-staff.html

Listened to the recent interviews with Coleman and Underwood and then reading the article linked, makes me very confident about our future.

Me to. Still, I am curious as to how they could not get a kid away from Tony "First-ever-team-to-not-score-40-points-in-an-NCAA Tournament game" Bennett. Also curious as to how they could not get a Kansas transfer away from Bobby Hurley and ASU. Where were the closers?

I don't think they wanted Carlton Braggage

And #$%&@!in seriously? Bennet has had some major success in the best conference in NCAA hoops while we have been in the dumpster for the last 9 years in the B1G

Modesty forbids.

the first minute of that is

#$%&@!ing cringe

who is that starry eyed ham planet asking the questions

PM me.

Oh yeah.

"The member rob mccolley cannot receive any new messages"

bummer guess its a mystery!

Well, crap.

But let me say that I too am somewhat freaked out.

"Orlando, not trying to be too direct here, but care to share your penile measurements?" - fat reporter guy

I don't think they wanted Carlton Braggage

And #$%&@!in seriously? Bennet has had some major success in the best conference in NCAA hoops while we have been in the dumpster for the last 9 years in the B1G

That's fine with Bragg. I trust the staff.

Bennett's SOP is terrible. I have been preaching that for a long time now. Even before he became the first coach to not score 40 points in an NCAA tournament game. This includes the pre-shot clock era and dead ball era. I preached this well before he was even a candidate for this job let alone had so many big fans in here for his hire. I do not care about what Illinois has been for the last 9 years. That should not dissuade a kid from wanting to come here ahead of Virginia in that system. Especially with a new coach whose teams are near the top of scoring in the NCAA wherever he goes. Especially for a kid with above average athleticism. Especially with immediate PT available. That should have been a super easy sell for this staff. I am not overrating Frankie Baggadonuts. I am treating him like some 4 star kid either. For a kid like that to choose Bennet over Underwood, that leaves me scratching my head a little.

The only thing people in Europe know about Illinois is Chicago. The only thing people in Europe know about Chicago is Capone, windy, and murders. Maybe it had to do with geographic preferences.

And Michael Jordan

The only thing people in Europe know about Illinois is Chicago. The only thing people in Europe know about Chicago is Capone, windy, and murders. Maybe it had to do with geographic preferences.

Send them a deep dish puzza and an Itslian beef.