Sign in to follow this  
JDL

ILMAN vs Tate on SMSL

And SP and JR for chemistry issues for a variety of reasons on the beloved over the last decade or so that is my opinion so what disagree all you want and tell everyone I'm not only wrong but crazy.

Unlike some I don't care if people disagree with me.

Have at it....

That was you?

You started out decent...but you should've had the 0-8/0-10 games readily available to drop on him as far as JCL

Saying that McCamey and BP ruined chemistry without the slightest bit of anything to point to to back up that claim was...interesting?

The 0-for-8 guy has always been Tracy. But it was usually 1-for-9 rather than 0-for-8 (an exciting subset of 1-for-9).

I wondered whether the caller had confused the two players.

If Michael Kiser had read through the game stats of the last six years, he'd find a stunning number of 1-for-9 games from Tracy.

That was you?

You started out decent...but you should've had the 0-8/0-10 games readily available to drop on him as far as JCL

Saying that McCamey and BP ruined chemistry without the slightest bit of anything to point to to back up that claim was...interesting?

Any body with a brain could see that which is why you missed it I guess.

At least I'm willing to say what I think in stead of calling in and being a part of the amen chorus just to be liked.

At least I'm willing to say what I think in stead of calling in and being a part of the amen chorus just to be liked.

Meh. I'm not sure who does that. I know they got tired of me saying "Fire Groce" for two years.

Meh. I'm not sure who does that. I know they got tired of me saying "Fire Groce" for two years.

I never did. I had your back.

Don't ever doubt me again!

I've doubted your existence for years. I still think half the people here are simply figments of my imagination.

Wait, am I talking to myself now? :hmm

Well I hope you're listening to Lauren Tate this morning I completely converted him on Jalen Coleman Lands he sounds just like me now

Well I hope you're listening to Lauren Tate this morning I completely converted him on Jalen Coleman Lands he sounds just like me now

Anytime you're on the same page at Tate, you should question your stance.