Sign in to follow this  
Breal31

Carlton Bragg

And they're in a wrapper instead of a box now. I still enjoy a party pizza from time to time. They skimp on the cheese and toppings but got a good crust(secret is it's deep fried) and I like the sweet sauce they use. And you can't beat the price at around $1 when on sale.

I love Party Pizzas!

I definitely don't think we'd say no, but I think we're ok if we don't get him. We're in the running for some much better players for next year and in the future. No need for the baggage.

I think we'd say no, and more or less have. Doesn't mean he'd have come here otherwise but still.

We've more or less have said no? What's this based on? He just cut his list from 5 to 3 and we made the cut. Obviously we're involved and want him it seems....

We've more or less have said no? What's this based on? He just cut his list from 5 to 3 and we made the cut. Obviously we're involved and want him it seems....

No, I don't think we really are. And I think him "eliminating" teams was actually them not reciprocating any interest. As far as I know, we made a phone call or two. Nothing more.

No, I don't think we really are. And I think him "eliminating" teams was actually them not reciprocating any interest. As far as I know, we made a phone call or two. Nothing more.

Exactly. We might not be pressing hard for him, but we'd take him and are interested. Unless.....we start lining up some better big men in 2018.

Edit: we have offered some really good big guys for 2018 btw.

Exactly. We might not be pressing hard for him, but we'd take him and are interested. Unless.....we start lining up some better big men in 2018.

Edit: we have offered some really good big guys for 2018 btw.

I..really am not sure they would. Most likely Jamal Walker made the call. Any and everything would have to be signed off on by both Underwood and Whitman.

If they did, it would certainly be very conditional

You recognize he was disagreeing with you right?

I don't think there's much indication that we'd take him right now - which is telling given how bad we need a big guy. We might but right this very second I'd guess no.

I'm sure we contacted him. I don't believe we are really heavily involved.

You recognize he was disagreeing with you right?

I don't think there's much indication that we'd take him right now - which is telling given how bad we need a big guy. We might but right this very second I'd guess no.

I'm sure we contacted him. I don't believe we are really heavily involved.

Yes, I realize he was disagreeing with me. I'm trying to say that we are interested otherwise we wouldn't have been talking to him. I didn't say we were pursing him really hard or had A LOT of interest. That's why I said exactly to him.

I've read a couple people eluding to Whitman not allowing them to go after him due to his personal issues. I really hope that's not the case. I like Josh and all but Brad should be the one making the call on what players he wants to go after.

If you listen to Underwood's comments about the types of players he likes, he is certainly not describing Bragg. I think he is being overrated a bit here by some fans

I don't think it's any coincidence at all that he isn't bending over backwards and chasing Tilmon right now either.

That might be the only offer he had.

You might be right....That guy sitting out in Tempe is a disaster waiting to happen