Sign in to follow this  
Dmlawyer

For $3MM, New Coach COULD Pay Attention...

....to the game.

Instead of constantly on his cell phone text messaging.

For that kind of money he and his family could, at the least, look like they were interested.

I will ask him about this tomorrow at the Chicago reception we are having at the Godfrey Hotel for him.

....to the game.

For that kind of money he and his family could, at the least, look like they were interested.

I will ask him about this tomorrow at the Chicago reception we are having at the Godfrey Hotel for him.

Who cares? You don't think he has important people to contact?

....to the game.

Do you blame him? This team isn't very good

....to the game.

He is reading HQ. Ask him what he thinks of the Breal/pedrocerrano battle.

He is reading HQ. Ask him what he thinks of the Breal/pedrocerrano battle.

Probably my two favorite guys here.

I am not sure wtf that says about my sorryass.

I can't help but notice that you're missing a U and a B in your username. You might want to correct that.

If the Illini fanbase was represented by a set of clothes, he would be the skidmarks.

He knows Breal is a pussy. He's looking over all of his insider posts and shaking his head.

I was pretty drunk all weekend...did I say something insulting to you?

If I said anything to imply you are an imbecile with zero basketball intelligence or overall worth, I was probably right. I mean...that doesn't give me the right to say that though, and I apologize for that.

If you tell me which Olive Garden you work lunches at, I will be sure to stop in and personally apologize the next time I am in the Kankakee area

I was pretty drunk all weekend...did I say something insulting to you?

If I said anything to imply you are an imbecile with zero basketball intelligence or overall worth, I was probably right. I mean...that doesn't give me the right to say that though, and I apologize for that.

If you tell me which Olive Garden you work lunches at, I will be sure to stop in and personally apologize the next time I am in the Kankakee area

Hey, don't Fck with pedro.

I may have to Fck you up too.

LOL.

Would you guys fcking stop whatever the Fck you are doing. LOL.

I went in that Lion's Den the day I turned 18. There was giant inflatable dong in the middle of the room that had a sharpie on a string taped to it so people could sign it.

Right there in big caps on the head was the name of the state police officer who lived in our town and whose daughter was in my class.

Knowing what I know now, I'd have taken a pouch of wet wipes with me for the journey into the "arcade"