Sign in to follow this  
tizzyfor3

Commits

Yep. Saw that, but also saw where he said the recruitment process is still open. Hopefully he stays, as he is our highest rated recruit to date from what I read.

Not sure I have seen the 'I'm committing, but still open to recruiting' in the same breath tho.

Yep. Saw that, but also saw where he said the recruitment process is still open. Hopefully he stays, as he is our highest rated recruit to date from what I read.

Not sure I have seen the 'I'm committing, but still open to recruiting' in the same breath tho.

Yeah that was really weird. Sounds like he is waiting for a certain offer somewhere particular :hmm

The kid is massive!

I dont know how twitter works, but did the swami tweet this at 8:53am ?

It was available at 12:34am in The Champaign Room.

I read it before 7:30 ?

Thought about mentioning it, until I saw the recruitment is still open.

The swami didnt mention that small piece of info in his tweet tho.

Tbe swami must have slept in, had a leisurely breakfast, then read Vainisi's column in The Champaign Room ?

Please, I like the new look Illini post Groce

So you two are just in love with the same guy then?....got it. :lol:

I never heard of swami before today. Saw his Twitter page from a separate thread. He was all over this

As were plenty of others.

Scout and Werner posted the news at 6:37am.

Trust me, I know. Everyone hates on the guy, someone had to step in give him props even if undeserving

I don't give props to undeserving people B)

You don't talk business at a bbq

5-star DE prospect Stephen Herron Jr. commits to Michigan

Herron, a 5-star prospect per 247 Sports’ composites, received 17 offers during his recruitment process. Herron chose the Wolverines over Ohio State, Alabama, Texas and a handful of other household programs that were included in his top 10 schools, which he announced on Twitter on June 18.

Herron had been on Michigan’s campus earlier on Saturday for the program’s annual “BBQ in the Big House” event.

I guess BBQ works

5-star DE prospect Stephen Herron Jr. commits to Michigan

Herron, a 5-star prospect per 247 Sports’ composites, received 17 offers during his recruitment process. Herron chose the Wolverines over Ohio State, Alabama, Texas and a handful of other household programs that were included in his top 10 schools, which he announced on Twitter on June 18.

Herron had been on Michigan’s campus earlier on Saturday for the program’s annual “BBQ in the Big House” event.

I guess BBQ works

Clearly he didn't get the memo, or the BBQ sucked, because you don't talk business at a good BBQ. B)

2 commits today from Florida defensive players. LB Khalan Tolson seems like a decent get with a respectable offer list.

3* Safety Jartavius Martin (Lehigh Acres, FL) and 3* LB Khalan Tolson (St. Petersburg, FL).

Tolson video:

http://www.hudl.com/v/25JW2L

No other power 5 offers but he's a 3 star so probably a very good athlete, also he plays in Georgia, not as much exposure there probably as in other states? who knows, but yay we have a QB

Good get. Big time HS football played in Roswell and North GA. Most likely Redshirt next year. Lamar Jackson type the next....