Sign in to follow this  
IlliniLegends

John Groce

You a joke, we could win a NC and you would still find something negative to say.

You a joke, we could win a NC and you would still find something negative to say.

Oh brother. Why don't you direct some anger at the morons who actually caused this mess dummy. For the record, there has been nothing positive happen on the basketball court in 4 years. Get some perspective.

Can't blame Groce now. This is on Whitman. He had a chance for change last year. He instead wasted money on football, and let basketball continue to rot.

Again... He didn't get rid of groce because he didn't have anyone to replace him. It's called learning from the mistakes of your predecessor. He put the decision off a year.

Again... He didn't get rid of groce because he didn't have anyone to replace him. It's called learning from the mistakes of your predecessor. He put the decision off a year.

I thought retaining him was defensible, but this is just untrue. Bryce Drew would have walked here.

soo, the we will win guy will figure out that john groce can't.

soo, the we will win guy will figure out that john groce can't.

Considering the moves Whitman has made the ginormous #$%&@! sandwich he was handed, yeah I'm willing to cut the guy some slack. It's not like he extended groce a 2 year deal last year.

Oh f*ck off already. We just lost to Winthrop. WINTHROP. At home. You expect there to be sunshine and rainbows afterwards?

Considering the moves Whitman has made the ginormous #$%&@! sandwich he was handed, yeah I'm willing to cut the guy some slack. It's not like he extended groce a 2 year deal last year.

Agreed. This is Mike Thomas' mess. Whitman is here to clean it up.

You have absolutely no idea if that is accurate

Bryce Drew was there to be had. Guarantee he's better than this moron

5 Years ago this would have stressed me out,but it's like with Cutler and the Bears at this point...I don't even care anymore.

Who knew we'd fire Bruce Weber just to get a younger clone of Bruce Weber...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...

Remember when it was FURG's mess and Mike Thomas was here to clean it up.

Yup...I remember.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Remember when we just lost games because we had #injuries

Yeahhh I rememberrr