Sign in to follow this  
heimer

Bill Walton

Anyone else trying to watch Tennessee vs. Wisconsin? I wanted to watch but had to stop why is Bill Walton doing games. Can someone please explain? Does he have naked pictures of the president of ESPN?

Unpopular opinion: I actually like Walton, that IL vs AZ EE game notwithstanding.

Respect your opinion. But have to admit you're the first person I've ever heard say they really like to hear Walton talking about tattoos, African history etcetera. He doesn't appear to do any homework before the game. Just my opinion

His excitement and obvious love for basketball (among, like you mentioned, other things) are infectious IMO. I get why people wouldn't like him but I think the worst thing I could say about him is "his enthusiasm is a bit over the top".

It took me a long time to forgive Walton for that IL-Az game, but now that I have, he's not so bad. You can tell by listening to him that he really loves basketball and also weed. He's clearly experiencing the game differently than most viewers, so it's fun to listen to him.

Unpopular opinion: I actually like Walton, that IL vs AZ EE game notwithstanding.

Lucas Johnson is dirty! The refs are doing such a great job! What a fantastic play by that Walton kid!

Watched some of Oregon- Tennessee today, Walton was great. It's a completely different approach to the job, and I wouldn't want to listen to him every day, but I enjoy him when I hear him.

Watched some of Oregon- Tennessee today, Walton was great. It's a completely different approach to the job, and I wouldn't want to listen to him every day, but I enjoy him when I hear him.

Undoubtedly one of the top 5 broadcast events in the University of Oregon's history.