Sign in to follow this  
Chief Concerns

Frazier Visit

He may wait to be sure the highly unlikely scenario that Scruggs commits doesn't happen. He would not want to walk into a situation with two other pure PG's and another kid (DaMonte) whose only path to early PT is PG.

He may also have more interest in Georgia than people know.

And maybe they are willing to pay him. :D/>

Just kidding.

Frazier could very well be the reason goodwin went with slu and the supposed silence with the staff. If Goodwin did indeed want to play pg. Prior to july Goodwin was probably not concerned with Frazier, but then Frazier produced in a big way. I have wondered if Goodwin gave groce the ultimatum that he would commit if groce stopped recruiting pg and groce told him no.

I hope he commits, would get us talking about something other than Goodwin and cringey Tate

Amen. Everything I've read on this kid says he really loves Illinois. Hopefully we get good news this weekend.

Sounds like Frazier is visiting Georgia next weekend? He was a plan B for them but their plan A committed elsewhere...is this going to be another deal where a different team swoops in at 11:59 and steals a recruit that was a heavy UI lean?

Sounds like Frazier is visiting Georgia next weekend? He was a plan B for them but their plan A committed elsewhere...is this going to be another deal where a different team swoops in at 11:59 and steals a recruit that was a heavy UI lean?

Depends if they hire his AAU coach or not?

I think I read that he got into O Hare late and needs a ride.

Didn't we have some recruit who had travel issues and it kind of wrecked the visit?

His fam might start liking the Georgia idea if they sit in the airport all night.

LOL.

Didn't we have some recruit who had travel issues and it kind of wrecked the visit?

His fam might start liking the Georgia idea if they sit in the airport all night.

LOL.

Not if they have to travel through Atlanta to get to Athens. :lol:

LOL.

Yup, Juwan Evans

Frazier could very well be the reason goodwin went with slu and the supposed silence with the staff. If Goodwin did indeed want to play pg. Prior to july Goodwin was probably not concerned with Frazier, but then Frazier produced in a big way. I have wondered if Goodwin gave groce the ultimatum that he would commit if groce stopped recruiting pg and groce told him no.

It was said that as soon as SLU hired his AAU coach, Goodwin went silent with the Illini coaches. Then it came out that N'western was his 2nd choice. Seems like something occurred to change his tune. :hmm

Any word on Frazier's visit? Rob, are you following them around campus today? Lol. Grab your umbrella & get out there & give us something. We need updates, man. :lol:

He got to Champaign around 9 last night

I believe he's currently at the post breakfast., "strongest steel made in the hottest fire" demonstration.

He got to Champaign around 9 last night

I believe he's currently at the post breakfast., "strongest steel made in the hottest fire" demonstration.

I think the best thing would be to just let him hang out with the players today & have fun like regular college kids. The staff has made their pitch, let him chill with the boys now. B)

I think the best thing would be to just let him hang out with the players today & have fun like regular college kids. The staff has made their pitch, let him chill with the boys now. B)/>

And let's just hope nobody gets arrested.

"I want you to get him #$%&@! faced, let him bulldoze your girlfriend. And I don't care how you do it I just want his signature in blood on this letter of intent by Sunday. Am I understood?"

"And he better be strapped AND get his money!"

Some guy on Twitter known as The Intern boldly announced that Frazier is a done deal, per some Illini personnel. We shall see...

So he's going to Georgia ?