Sign in to follow this  
Breal31

The Derrick Rose Sucks Thread

Injured again, broken face. Surgery required

Great way to follow up one of the worst press conferences I have ever heard " I'm focused on free agency in 2 years and taking care of my family"

Really you flippin Moron? Cause the 400$ million you will have earned isn't sufficient?

This guy is a worthless waste, a shame he gets paid so much

It's amazing that a guy with this much money and all the people around him still acts and speaks like he's 7 years old.

Pretty sure his level of intelligence might be less than a 7 year olds. Which puts him two years older than Reggie.

Rose is an idiot who seems to have squandered every bit of goodwill he earned among Bulls fans. Had a great year in '11 but unless he improves a lot on last season will probably be the first NBA MVP not in the Hall of Fame.

That press conference was bad. He's played 100 games in 4 years on a monster deal and is publicly concerning himself with free agency in two years? That is just not a good look.

I wonder how much of the 1/2 of billion dollars (less taxes of course), the dumbass actually has left. I wonder if he even knows how much he has left.

However much Reggie gives him.

It's amazing that a guy with this much money and all the people around him still acts and speaks like he's 7 years old.

When you stop and think about it, not really!

I heard a teammate elbowed him in the face pissed about the presser

It wouldn't surprise me. I'd be pretty pissed if I was a teammate and heard him say that. I'm busting my a**, giving my all, and this kid just wants to get some of this money that the league is handing out to take care of his kid? Hey, Derrick, me and some of the other guys actually care about this team and winning. Nice to see you checked out from that and no longer care.

Rose is an idiot who seems to have squandered every bit of goodwill he earned among Bulls fans. Had a great year in '11 but unless he improves a lot on last season will probably be the first NBA MVP not in the Hall of Fame.

That press conference was bad. He's played 100 games in 4 years on a monster deal and is publicly concerning himself with free agency in two years? That is just not a good look.

This guy better hope that he returns to an All Star level or he will be on his way out of town when his contract is up. His history of injury and inability to handle himself in front of a microphone are flat out embarrassing. Makes you wonder what kind of advice he gets from his agent and those who should know better.

I wonder how much of the 1/2 of billion dollars (less taxes of course), the dumbass actually has left. I wonder if he even knows how much he has left.

I'm sure his stupid #$%&@!ing brother is "managing" it like a professional :lol:

He doesn't spend much I know, only thing I know he's bought that was expensive was a condo in Trump tower but other than that only heard about 1 car, and lots of clothes

oh and he's played only 100 regular season games over the last 3 years of his contract and made...

wait for it...

$52,898,064.00!!!!!!!!!

#$%&@! this guy

oh and he's played only 100 regular season games over the last 3 years of his contract and made...

wait for it...

$52,898,064.00!!!!!!!!!

#$%&@! this guy

Last 4 years, I believe -- he sat out an entire year in the middle there.

This guy better hope that he returns to an All Star level or he will be on his way out of town when his contract is up. His history of injury and inability to handle himself in front of a microphone are flat out embarrassing. Makes you wonder what kind of advice he gets from his agent and those who should know better.

I think he has already received his last big payday as a player. What team is going to give him a big contract as a player? With his injury history and attitude, I will be shocked if he gets anything other than a mid level salary. If he does, he has a sensational agent.

The big loser here is his shoe company. They invested heavily in him early. While they may have already gotten enough out of the contract, I doubt that they are breaking even in the present given what they are paying him. Going forward, there are younger, fresher faces to get behind that will sell way more shoes than Rose. I wonder how much longer that contract goes for and if Rose thinks he will get another large shoe contract after it expires. I also wonder if there is language in there that protects the shoe company from injuries like this one.

I'm sure his stupid #$%&@!ing brother is "managing" it like a professional :lol:/>

He doesn't spend much I know, only thing I know he's bought that was expensive was a condo in Trump tower but other than that only heard about 1 car, and lots of clothes

He sure has done well for himself. How does he look at himself in the mirror living off of his brother like this?

yeah sorry 61 games on his non rookie current deal for that ridiculous amount of money...

"only" making 867k per game played :lol:/>

in the last 4 years, 100 games, so +7 mil

for 59.8 million dollars 100 games...

and he's worried about maxing out his next contract in 2 frickin years!!!! Eff this guy