ILLove1997

Loyalty is a steaming pile

I got banned today over at Loyalty and wanted to find out if others thought it was reasonable or unreasonable.

My postings started on Page 5. Obviously things devolved a little once the conversation was taken over by the Beckman apologists. You have every right to disagree with my posts but I thought the conversation was respectful and pretty interesting. Obviously I am putting myself out there a bit but I was hoping for some feedback.

My link

I got banned today over at Loyalty and wanted to find out if others thought it was reasonable or unreasonable.

My postings started on Page 5. Obviously things devolved a little once the conversation was taken over by the Beckman apologists. You have every right to disagree with my posts but I thought the conversation was respectful and pretty interesting. Obviously I am putting myself out there a bit but I was hoping for some feedback.

My link

Looks to me like you got banned because you got into an argument with Groundhogday. That guy is an asshole. And so is Dan, and all of the others that constantly lick his ass.

My link

Not unlike most boards, tenure earns you leeway. I think the only thing that you did wrong was to be new.

Reading the posts (assuming none were deleted), I thought GHD's posts were much more ban worthy than yours. I agree with the Donger on him. He's been there a long time and posted a lot so he has a bit of protected status, but the guy is kind of a dick.

I also see GHD is posting more often than usual to get over 20,000 posts like that's supposed to mean something :rolleyes . It merely says to everyone else, "I have no life whatsoever". Thankfully, he's on perma-ignore from me over there.

Jagoff.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess they are happy with that setup and I wish them the best of luck.

What reason did they give you for the banning and was it permanent? You could always PM Dan and ask for clarification.

What reason did they give you for the banning and was it permanent? You could always PM Dan and ask for clarification.

I did ask for feedback but got crickets so that is why I posted here.

I have to admit it is amusing seeing all of the micro-penises like DaytonIllini rejoice that I am banned instead of actually having to form reasonable points of view

So as a follow up to my ban at Loyalty I sent another email through their contact us portion of the website. Here is my submission:

"Yesterday I wrote an email inquiring about my recent ban and about your policies. My goal was to better understand your policies so that I could become a better forum member. I did not receive a response even though after I submitted my message your site says you "will" respond. The word "will" implies certainty.

You may want to change this message so that you will minimize your broken commitments. Suggestions are "may respond" or "will respond if it suits me".

I would still like a response to my email so that we can avoid any future bans. If you do not respond then I must assume that you are more interested in banning people ignorant to your rules than helping them become better customers of your website. Either way I will have a better understanding of my relationship with your site.

Regards,"

As expected more crickets. I wish there was a word for the guy who runs that sight. The English my say something that begins with "C" and rhymes with bunt but I cannot put my finger on a good American word.

Anyways I just wanted to share my experience. Usually sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Thanks

Were you permanently banned or just temporarily banned? You will most likely get a permanent ban after that email, lol.

GHD likely reported you to dan. Dan probably didn't ban you by his own choice. GHD is a total dick and will go running to dan any time somebody challenges him and gives him half as much attitude as he gives in return. Its bs, but hes been there a long time, so I guess he has some pull with Dan. maybe he knows him personally. Doesn't make it right either way. I know I have got warnings from Dan before, and they have all come after an altercation with GHD. Any other time I post something that may or may not break a rule it just gets deleted without the warning, but if GHD is involved i'll get a nastygram.

Teamwork Orange recently started posting there :rolleyes Hopefully he gets in a fight with GHD and will get banned, lol.

It was pretty nuts over there on Friday, I tried to stay away for a day til it settled down. Its better now. I love the cesspool, but theres no question that place has a lot more active posters, and a lot of really good info/discussion.

GHD likely reported you to dan. Dan probably didn't ban you by his own choice. GHD is a total dick and will go running to dan any time somebody challenges him and gives him half as much attitude as he gives in return. Its bs, but hes been there a long time, so I guess he has some pull with Dan. maybe he knows him personally. Doesn't make it right either way. I know I have got warnings from Dan before, and they have all come after an altercation with GHD. Any other time I post something that may or may not break a rule it just gets deleted without the warning, but if GHD is involved i'll get a nastygram.

Teamwork Orange recently started posting there :rolleyes/> Hopefully he gets in a fight with GHD and will get banned, lol.

It was pretty nuts over there on Friday, I tried to stay away for a day til it settled down. Its better now. I love the cesspool, but theres no question that place has a lot more active posters, and a lot of really good info/discussion.

GHD is something else. It's one thing to be opinionated, but when you are a condescending dick to everyone that is something else. He was talking down to me after the football game defending Beckman and the "improvement" of this team. I reminded him he used to defend Weber too. Don't think he responded to that.

GHD is something else. It's one thing to be opinionated, but when you are a condescending dick to everyone that is something else. He was talking down to me after the football game defending Beckman and the "improvement" of this team. I reminded him he used to defend Weber too. Don't think he responded to that.

Yea, you can tell he was/is a merryman

"defending Beckman"

That pretty much ends any credibility worries you might have. You already won.

"defending Beckman"

That pretty much ends any credibility worries you might have. You already won.

And laughably, he was questioning my intelligence, insinuating I don't know football, basically calling me stupid. In one of my responses I told him I didn't mind the debate, but asked of he could do it without being a douche. It took one reply for me to get my answer, lol.

It's funny, between the quick bans and about three guys who like to bludgeon "doubters" regarding Beckman there is very little discussion of his performance over there. I don't think most people probably believe it's worth the trouble.

This should be obvious from the front page. Dan posts basketball stuff on Fridays and Saturdays.

It's funny, between the quick bans and about three guys who like to bludgeon "doubters" regarding Beckman there is very little discussion of his performance over there. I don't think most people probably believe it's worth the trouble.

Football banners are pretty much limited to the game thread.

I just got banned for a little bit of criticizing on Nathan Scheelhasse. Dan O'Chipmunk runs that board like a prison camp. Only those in his posse that slurp his nuts and tell him that his pictures are good get free passes. That place is full of little cliques and their so called insiders have never really been right on anything. Basically it sucks.

I just got banned for a little bit of criticizing on Nathan Scheelhasse. Dan O'Chipmunk runs that board like a prison camp. Only those in his posse that slurp his nuts and tell him that his pictures are good get free passes. That place is full of little cliques and their so called insiders have never really been right on anything. Basically it sucks.

What is your username there? Basementcheetos?