Sign in to follow this  
UofIChE06

U of I vs. PSU

do you blame them ?

hey you think it has been bad for us. how can you get up for this program ?

not to mention it's not like they have a strong history. only the students and diehards show up for the lean years and psu has had a lot of them. not many hard core psu hoops fans.

I figured after upsetting MSU they would get more than just family and friends to show up.

Can't really argue with that. They always do though.

weber just doesn't have any faith in richmond or most young players. he always errs on the side of experience even if they are playing like crap.

it is just the way he is.

richmond attempted to make a play (lob pass) and the psu guy made a better defensive play. that was it for him.

tonight he is going to ride the hot hand with paul but i'd like to see them both on the court with cole.

i'd also like it if this weren't a 52-50 type game. psu is getting exactly what they want and they always do against us. we just do what we do and have no option for speeding up the game or taking teams out of their comforst zone.

it'll be the same way at the kohl. they'll walk it up/flop around alot/put the game in the officials hands. we better shoot 60% like last year or we'll lose.

that why are so tough there. the refs buy into their bull#$%&@! and they don't beat themselves. whole different story when they run into some athletic team that presses them in the big dance. bye bye Bo.

weber just doesn't have any faith in richmond or most young players. he always errs on the side of experience even if they are playing like crap.

it is just the way he is.

richmond attempted to make a play (lob pass) and the psu guy made a better defensive play. that was it for him.

He also got a jump shot rejected. :cuss

I figured after upsetting MSU they would get more than just family and friends to show up.

i think the maine loss just killed whatever spirit there was for the season. they've seen this before. they've beat msu before and the still tanked.

i just think most fans don't see them with any chance at the ncaa tourney this year or in the future and they've dropped out.

i really hope we don't help them in 2nd half in that regard. they will probably get another team at home this year and please let it not be us.

do you blame them ?

hey you think it has been bad for us. how can you get up for this program ?

not to mention it's not like they have a strong history. only the students and diehards show up for the lean years and psu has had a lot of them. not many hard core psu hoops fans.

Also they is a huge snowstorm in PA right now.

great awarness there by mccamey. how does he lose battle of all people ?

shades of gonzaga and matt bouldin. completely lost track of who was where.

and the zone kills us again. dj is afraid to shoot and we end up with one of our poorest ball handlers with the ball twice in a row as the clock ticks down.

really poor basketball being played right now. exactly the type of basketball that you need to play in order to lose to psu.

this has all the makings of another lost opportunity.

every game a different guy goes awol. tonight it's richardson.

FYI i think it is pretty safe to say Richmond tweaked that injury of his.

And Paul started second half because of his effort as well.

If we get into the lane a little bit with this zone we might actually start getting some good looks from the outside

FYI i think it is pretty safe to say Richmond tweaked that injury of his.

And Paul started second half because of his effort as well.

If we get into the lane a little bit with this zone we might actually start getting some good looks from the outside

Richmond tripped over a PSU player when trying to recover on a shooter in the corner late in the first half, it looked like he came up limping a little.