Sign in to follow this  
simsportsworld

Illinois vs Penn State

Kick Ramsey off the team. He is absolutely terrible.

No he's not. Don't be a dumb knee jerk judging fan.

But he should not be on the field returning punts now or a few plays before now. That was stupid on Zook's part.

But Ramsey is a talented receiver, no reason to overreact. I hope he can find his confidence again, but we'll have to be smart about when we allow him that opportunity.

Kick Ramsey off the team. He is absolutely terrible.

You think he gets out there again? First fumble was bad, that one was $$$$ing horrible. Too many things wrong with that one. They gotta make a change now.

Was he the one who fumbled the kick off at the start also? 3 fumbles on special teams......this is classic illinois football.

I thought he was... but this is not classic illinois football, this team is progressing each week. I def like what im seeing, minus a few mistakes were in happy valley where we have a terrible record, and we are the better team...

No he's not. Don't be a dumb knee jerk judging fan.

But he should be on the field returning punts now or a few plays before now. That was stupid on Zook's part.

But Ramsey is a talented receiver, no reason to overreact. I hope he can find his confidence again, but we'll have to be smart about when we allow him that opportunity.

I know i over reacted but the player is killing us right now....take 6 points off the board for PSU.

I know i over reacted but the player is killing us right now....take 6 points off the board for PSU.

That I can agree with. I don't really want to see him on the field at all anymore today and I don't think he should have been on that last punt.

I just hate to see a young man get totally trashed because he had a single mistake filled game. He's got talent and 2+ years to prove it, so I hope he, the team, and the fans can all shake off this game and eventually give him another chance to show it.

I'm sure nobody feels worse than him, and in the long run that makes it forgivable. But today it's going to have to mean he stays off the field.