Sign in to follow this  

Yes, but Griff has his share of mistakes so far, didn;t cut to the basket for D-Mac pass and a horrible defensive play down low against them. But he does give us a better scoring option thasn keller

Why do we get out hustled, game after game, after game? If this team had the Hustle Dayton has, and they could, they would be in the Sweet 16 right now.

There is know way we can play at that speed. Not the same kind of players. Not quite sure where you see sweet 16 capability.

There is know way we can play at that speed. Not the same kind of players. Not quite sure where you see sweet 16 capability.

Speed and hustle are not necessarily that same thing. Hustle is hard work that results in disrupting the other teams game. Diving for balls, strong boxouts, aggressive defense. Speed helps that stuff, but we have the horses to make the sweet 16, however, the hustle has rarely been there this season. The hustle from the Ohio State game is an example.

Speed and hustle are not necessarily that same thing. Hustle is hard work that results in disrupting the other teams game. Diving for balls, strong boxouts, aggressive defense. Speed helps that stuff, but we have the horses to make the sweet 16, however, the hustle has rarely been there this season. The hustle from the Ohio State game is an example.

I think weber's offense puts the players into a coma. They're just not strong enough to overcome the effects of running such a craptacular offense.

It is craptastic when the shots are not falling, the calls are bad, and my beer is almost gone.

This is the most attrocious refereeing I've seen since the Washingon tourney game. Unbelievable at our place also. It's like they have predetermined that Fayton is going to NY. Wow.

Stop. Just stop.

Fabreezious? Sounds like something you spray on your clothes to get the stink out. Well, I've resorted to making fun of thier players names, for lack of anything to root about.

Tiz has to dunk that one

I remember being at a practice when $elf was the coach. Archibald does one of those bunny shots that falls out. Self blows whistle and says "you are %&$%%! 6-11 and you missed that shot. I promise you one thing. I will never take you out of a game for tearing the #@%^% rim off the basket"

Sound advise.

This is great. We have Keller and Jordan on the floor with a 14 point deficit. You could lock them in the gym all night by themselves, and they still couldn't score!! :cuss :cuss :cuss