Paul and DJ could be very good next year.

Need to work on their shooting and ball handling. Could be our 5th and 6th best guards under Weber behind Our big 3 and McCamey.

Paul looks like he's composed and relaxed today, maybe he can have a breakout game.

I liked that he squared up and stepped into the shot, he wasn't off balance, it was a good shot.

If Paul plays with this kind of composure he needs to stay on the court. Bill Cole is an absolute zero when he comes into the game, I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so limited offensively.

Lauderdale jumps over the baseline every time he guards the in-bounder. I know I am being picky be it bothers me and it is such an obvious rule violation.

This is what I don't understand:

4 OSU players played 40 minutes yesterday. We have a MUCH deeper bench than they do. Why not push the tempo for the entire game and turn it into a track meet? Extend 3/4 court and pressure the ball even more than we are now.

Granted, we will give up open looks and OSU will score points, but they will wear down in the end and we'll have an advantage for the last 10 minutes of the game.....when we really need one.

If Paul plays with this kind of composure he needs to stay on the court. Bill Cole is an absolute zero when he comes into the game, I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so limited offensively.

Cole can only shoot wide open 3s. No handle and avg . defense at best. Below avg. rebounding.

We are going to be much better next year if he and Jordan combined play less than 10 minutes per game.

BS call on the over the back.

The problem with running with OSU is that we don't have the horses. They just outclass us as they showed when they pushed the ball and got that corner three from Deebler.