Wow we can't hit a 3 for sh!t. Once again we have 3 guys standing around their rim and let them get an O Rebound and putback. Pathetic.

Even in games where Mike Davis has huge rebounding #'s, he allows this to happen once or twice a game.

10 minutes left in the game. Down 15 (yet again)

I'm not sure we will score 44 points even if Minnesota stopped playing defense and just stood still.

GAME OVER.

Hello bubble.

10 minutes left in the game. Down 15 (yet again)

I'm not sure we will score 44 points even if Minnesota stopped playing defense and just stood still.

GAME OVER.

Hello bubble.

This really really sucks.

At least Cincy and Rhode Island lost. But this is an inexcusable loss.

I don't understand how we don't show up at home. It gets us into the tourney if we win.

That last sequence should do it.

It's gonna come down to beating Wiscy 3 times or we';re gonna be sweating on selection sunday.

No, but we are going to need to beat them once more. Dammit!

We aren't even on the bubble at this point.

We've laid consecutive eggs agains the Big 10's bottom half, and haven't played particularly well in the past two weeks. If we think we are going to turn it around against Ohio State and Wiscy, we are fooling ourselves.

We need to win today, otherwise, we are likely not going to make the tourney.

It was a must win. And we didn't even show up.

Some think we need 20 wins. Some think it'll take 21.

I think we need 21.

Do you really believe we're even going to win another game???????

I just don't see it.

We aren't even on the bubble at this point.

We've laid consecutive eggs agains the Big 10's bottom half, and haven't played particularly well in the past two weeks. If we think we are going to turn it around against Ohio State and Wiscy, we are fooling ourselves.

We need to win today, otherwise, we are likely not going to make the tourney.

It was a must win. And we didn't even show up.

Beating scUM on the road isn't laying an egg no matter how ugly it was.

Today-this p.o.s.-is laying an egg. Dammit Weber!

Down 15 with 8 minutes to go and NO PRESS!

"It's in their body language. The Illini don't want this one."-- Jimmy Jackson

I really wonder what the heck Weber says to these guys. Is it ever encouraging? We know it isn't in the media, but I wonder how he treats them in practice. The last 2 games we have played like a team that is mentally drained.

Do you really believe we're even going to win another game???????

I just don't see it.

This team has multiple personalities.

I absolutely think we'll win another game. I think we'll still end up in the tournament.

I dont really like to post on this board anymore, but I would have to say in almost 50 years as an Illini fan this is simply the worst performance I have ever witnessed. No effort, no sence of urgency, miserable coaching preperation for both the zone and defensive scheme. There is not one thing about this game that is positive. Bruce Weber better get it figured out soon or his time in Champaign is going to need to end. Very poor today in every aspect

I can't say this loud enough. THIS TEAM IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! They play with no heart or desire. I truly hope they get an NCAA bid, so I can have the joy of watching them get their brains beat out. I dislike this team more than any team in Illinois basketball history. Other teams were less talented, but at least they played hard.There is nobody associated with the program who is earning their scholarship or paycheck.I can not believe how far this program has digressed. I have never been one to call for Webers head, but I am now securely on that bandwagon. In summary, THIS TEAM SUCKS!!!