Sign in to follow this  
Guest kzimmer001

Illinois v scUM

Me too.

Cuz it ain't tonight.

Yes, I exaggerated, but the point is, we'd better play better than we did in the 1st half if we expect to win. Michigan is bad, awful at times, but I'd have to think they'll put together a decent 8-10 minute stretch at home.

Do we have to play down to the level of every bad team we play??? :cuss

Michigan's defense isn't *too* bad, but we're making 'em look better.

It looks like the team is still in learning mode with the motion. They move the ball

better, but still can't find the open man very often.

And Michigan *will* keep on shooting 3s no matter how many they miss.

Anyone notice in the MSU/OSU game how many open 3s OSU got?

Diebler and Buford just park in the corners and wait for a pass.

Guest kzimmer001

Michigan is very long, and it seems like every pass is an adventure for us. I think we can beat them down the floor and get good shots early in the shot clock.

And once we settle into half court, stop trying to make the perfect pass and we'll be ok. Tis can score almost any time he gets it low.

Keep playing.

Guest kzimmer001

our guys all went out for beers before the game, big trouble now. 26-25 Illinois, 0-7 this half.

We deserve to lose. We really do.

If Michigan hits a few of these wide open 3's this thing will be out of our hands.

Another one of our patented 6 minute stretches without scoring tonight in the first half.

We've got to think about running a few sets tonight, because the motion ain't cuttin it

We deserve to lose. We really do.

If Michigan hits a few of these wide open 3's this thing will be out of our hands.

Another one of our patented 6 minute stretches without scoring tonight in the first half.

We've got to think about running a few sets tonight, because the motion ain't cuttin it

Agreed. The "motion" looks motionless. It basically consists of chucking it around till you can hopefully find an open guy. Our spacing isn't good enough, and our cutting, we'll I haven't seen much of it, really.

If Michigan hadn't shot so bad the first half, and wasn't as bad as we are at getting to

loose balls, they'd have a 10 pt lead at least. Geez, they stand around and wait for

the ball to come to them too.

Agreed. The "motion" looks motionless. It basically consists of chucking it around till you can hopefully find an open guy. Our spacing isn't good enough, and our cutting, we'll I haven't seen much of it, really.

We are so bad against the 1-3-1.

And when we do cut, it's usually a guy who isn't going to do anything with the ball if he gets it anyway. I missed part of the first half, but it looked we were attempting to high-low with Davis at the top of the key a few times. Wouldn't be a bad idea to try that again.

This could really be our season. It would be a shame to lose it.

Why does Bill Cole play so much again. I didn't get it 2 months ago, and I'm still not getting it right now.

Because while Paul's aggressiveness is refreshing, it doesn't normally net a lot positives