Sign in to follow this  
juice!

Illinois @ Indiana

The refs are having a really tough time. Rivers had that block clean on Cole. I just know this game is going to come down to a bad call, one way or the other.

The refs are having a really tough time. Rivers had that block clean on Cole. I just know this game is going to come down to a bad call, one way or the other.

Very tough game to the call. IU has fouled almost every time down the court and they've caught a great majority of them.

That last call sucked, though.

Did IU just get a second FT after missing the front end of a 1&1? The Davis foul was on the rebound.

Yes. The call was weak itself, but I was beside myself trying to figure out why they were shooting a second shot.

Jordan gets hacked battling for a tough offensive rebound, and they won't call a 5th foul on any IU player. We got the ball, but I'd like to see us going back to the line when we get hit.

Has ANYBODY on the entire team noticed that IU cannot stop Tisdale??? And, we launch 3's! Sheesh

IU can't stop anyone, that's why their whole team is in foul trouble. We should not be gunning up ugly 3's!

I'm shocked that we're going to win after playing the way we did.

IU vs. Iowa will be a barn-burner. Two AWFUL basketball teams!

I'm thinking this was a barn-burner for the same reason.

Mark it down, we just lost the game in the last 2 minutes when we couldn't cut the lead from 46-38 when we stopped them on 4 straight trips on defense.

10-6

Mark it down, we won. :creeper