Sign in to follow this  
RS57

Scintillating

Why are you so OBSESSED with my timing on my posts??? Why don't you concentrate on living your own GD life and do what I assume you came to this board to do and that is DISCUSS THE GAME!!!!

Sorry I ruined your night, bud.

Goin' out for a few. I'll be sure to have one for you. Caps lock is in the middle of the keyboard on the left.

Cheers.

We're losing in every facet of the game, minus turnovers, but not by an overwhelming margin. If they can somehow manage to make some adjustments during halftime I still like Illinois's chances for a W here.

Sorry I ruined your night, bud.

Goin' out for a few. I'll be sure to have one for you. Caps lock is in the middle of the keyboard on the left.

Cheers.

Sounds good, if you'd like to talk about the games come on over and you can have all the beer you want. Leave the personal judgements aside, ok?

Go Illini!

We're losing in every facet of the game, minus turnovers, but not by an overwhelming margin. If they can somehow manage to make some adjustments during halftime I still like Illinois's chances for a W here.

Well lets focus on the positive . We have not missed as many feild goals. That's a moral victory leading into next week. We will have to key that into our players minds and hope they capitalize on it for Purdue.

As much as I have trouble caring, and as stupid as we are for being close to the ball at all, we just got screwed there. Smith got his foot out of the way.

As much as I have trouble caring, and as stupid as we are for being close to the ball at all, we just got screwed there. Smith got his foot out of the way.

...and thus ends the single worst possession of football on offense and defense that two teams have played in the history of organized football...my goodness that was hard to watch

Smith had his foot out of the way and the art of calling offensive holding must be lost when the Hoosiers have the rock. Nurse and Brent are getting mauled on their way towards the Indiana QB of the moment.

I've really never seen anything like this. It's like this team is allergic to sustained drives. EVERY drive they somehow shoot themselves in the foot. Every single one. Bad penalties, poorly-timed turnovers, miscommunications, etc. Every drive.