this team has given up. :cuss

bad when the only thing to get excited about is a fake FG that is really a pooch punt

The Jr's and Sr's that are playing so poorly all came in what was supposed to be two highly regarded, quality recruiting classes. Either the players came in way overrated or they have had very poor coaching; you decide.

maybe a combo of both overrated and undercoached. Either way, this team is bad and getting worse by the game. If this keeps up, i do not see a win the rest of the season. I don't care if they are playing a juco team.

maybe a combo of both overrated and undercoached. Either way, this team is bad and getting worse by the game. If this keeps up, i do not see a win the rest of the season. I don't care if they are playing a juco team.

There is always Indiana, thankfully.

that is the first time Hicks even noticed it was a run play to his side. on the second td run the guy was in the end zone on a 15 yard run to Hicks side before he even realized it was a running play! he was getting his ass blocked all the way to Kam's

I don't know if it is funny or sad that this team is so awful. Maybe just infuriating.

Going into the season we knew our defense was going to be below average or poor. But this offense has got to be on Schultz. We have like 8 of 11 starters back on offense. How can we not score points?

I advised the guys at my office who bet to take Sparty. I think they're very happy right now.

I don't think I'd bet against this team the next 2 weeks, but sooner or later the lines have to adjust for a team that can't score.