More good news for Baylor

#1 User is offline   Tempo34 

• Group: Members

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:44 AM

http://www.npr.org/s...ontent=20170517

#2 User is offline   GhostofRoyko 

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:50 PM

They are faithful to Jesus and DO NOT allow social dancing, so no big deal.

#3 User is offline   UInfowars 

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

View PostGhostofRoyko, on 18 May 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

They are faithful to Jesus and DO NOT allow social dancing, so no big deal.

It's weird, a lot of Southern Baptists would lynch a black man for rape if they could get away with it, but if they are football players they'll cover it up.

In the words of Doc Holliday "my hypocrisy knows no bound"

#4 User is offline   NewOandB 

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:00 PM

After the Dave Bilss issues and now this, a conference that was not desperate for members like the Big 12 would have probably considered expelling them from the conference.

#5 User is offline   GhostofRoyko 

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

I was driving from Austin to Dallas yesterday and a question crossed my mind. What is worse: Texas drivers on I35 or Baylor (as I saw their new, evidently crappy stadium which sits about 50 years from the freeway)?

I am still undecided.

#6 User is offline   rob mccolley 

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:01 PM

That's one of my least favorite stretches of road. Texan understanding of The Left Lane is nonexistent.

View PostGhostofRoyko, on 12 June 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

I was driving from Austin to Dallas yesterday and a question crossed my mind. What is worse: Texas drivers on I35 or Baylor (as I saw their new, evidently crappy stadium which sits about 50 years from the freeway)?

I am still undecided.

BTW, it's been since the NCAA tourney that I've visited. What's the eternal I-35 downtown construction project looking like these days? I got the feeling they were building a bypass that would take motorists completely over the city, but it may have been a ramp to heaven.

#7 User is offline   GhostofRoyko 

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:22 PM

View Postrob mccolley, on 22 June 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

That's one of my least favorite stretches of road. Texan understanding of The Left Lane is nonexistent.

BTW, it's been since the NCAA tourney that I've visited. What's the eternal I-35 downtown construction project looking like these days? I got the feeling they were building a bypass that would take motorists completely over the city, but it may have been a ramp to heaven.

Texans are terrible drivers all around, and things happen on 35 that are completely inexplicable. Slow downs for miles in two lanes that eventually go to three lanes, with no accidents. I just don't get it. More than annoying, it's positively perplexing.

There's been construction on 35E about 25 miles south of Dallas since I first came down in 2003. The big construction now is south of Waco, mostly around Belton, but it wouldn't be too terrible if not for the awful drivers. Lots of 80 foot high overpasses and half finished ramps, which probably do go to heaven, at least for Baylor grads.

#8 User is offline   IlliniVette 

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:34 PM

View PostGhostofRoyko, on 22 June 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

Texans are terrible drivers all around, and things happen on 35 that are completely inexplicable. Slow downs for miles in two lanes that eventually go to three lanes, with no accidents. I just don't get it. More than annoying, it's positively perplexing.

There's been construction on 35E about 25 miles south of Dallas since I first came down in 2003. The big construction now is south of Waco, mostly around Belton, but it wouldn't be too terrible if not for the awful drivers. Lots of 80 foot high overpasses and half finished ramps, which probably do go to heaven, at least for Baylor grads.

Are there corresponding ramps going down for the Baylor administration and athletic department?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic