• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Loyalty is a steaming pile

#501 User is offline   Hooper 

• Group: Members

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

View Postspark mandrill, on 19 May 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

As far as I know Dan is a content aggregator, not a generator. Basically just moderates a message board.

I have not been on here much lately and see my fellow Groce supporter Mamador is still on here. I was really surprised you all replied to my post today on the Deuce, you don't miss much !!

If Mamador has not been kicked off Loyalty (?) maybe we ought to troll him over there and see how long it will take Dan to kick him off, just for something to do ??????

#502 User is online   spark mandrill 

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:53 PM

You're still a big Groce guy?

#503 User is offline   ILLove1997 

• "Ex-Oracle of HQ"

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

:lol:

#504 User is offline   Hooper 

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

View Postspark mandrill, on 19 May 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

You're still a big Groce guy?

Friend of Thad, have known Groce since Butler. The wife and I always try to support but when you know at the 17 min mark of the game there would be 3 subs no matter if someone had hit 3 in a row this was the nail in the coffin. We went to shoot arounds during football season and knew all about Lucas and Nichols. This made us even madder when Tate kept playing after Nichols was eligible when they both could have played !! This cost him the NCAA / job. Just not a game time X and O coach, good recruiter.

#505 User is offline   rob mccolley 

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:40 PM

Dan attended football games regularly until a few years ago. I never saw him at basketball.

#506 User is offline   Hooper 

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:52 PM

View Postrob mccolley, on 19 May 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

Dan attended football games regularly until a few years ago. I never saw him at basketball.

Dan is probably scared to be social? I am sure he has pissed many off by being so secretive on why people are banned using rules like "off topic" "wrong forum" etc, etc, to ban people, this is a joke !!

#507 User is offline   rob mccolley 

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:17 PM

I think he just tries to run his fora in a way that will maximize profits while keeping it readable.

Hooper, on 19 May 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

Dan is probably scared to be social? I am sure he has pissed many off by being so secretive on why people are banned using rules like "off topic" "wrong forum" etc, etc, to ban people, this is a joke !!

Share this topic:

• 26 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic